Friday, March 8, 2024

TGIF

All I really have to say today is: THANK GOODNESS IT’S FRIDAY! I am so ready for the weekend, not because I have plans, but because I don’t have any plans. I just want to relax and read all weekend. I’m back to working from home on Fridays. The last few weeks, I’ve had to change my work from home day, but thankfully, that’s not the case today. I have one virtual meeting and a conference call today, but otherwise, I can just take it easy.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Un vendredi et un week-end serait génial avec ce bel étudient-athlète.
Il épuiserait n'importe quel professeur :)
-Beau Mec à Deauville

joseph said...

le livre est un don du Ciel : mais il n'est plus gravé dans la pierre , snif pour les forêts

Capricornus said...

TGIF = Thank goodness it’s friday.
I have got it.
Better late than never.

Anonymous said...

Je l'aime!!!

Ángel