Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Back to Work

After a week and a half of a fairly unproductive vacation I have to return to work today. Because of a number of reason, this wasn’t a particularly relaxing vacation. My doctors appointments Monday and yesterday will hopefully prove productive. Some of my medicines have been changed up. I hope the increases in dosage will both help my migraines and my depression which has been increasing lately. We’ll see how things go. For now though, it’s back to work. I still have some vacation time I still need to take, so it won’t be completely back to my regularly scheduled programming.

2 comments:

uvdp said...

Beware of remedy changes: risk of side effects

JimNS said...

Hey Joe. Sorry you didn't have "fab" staycation but you handle it well. Depression no matter how mild is always a bummer. I'm.a counselor myself among other things and a firm believer in psychotherapeutic therapy great. That being said I also belive that people who have had insight oriented therapy can profit from using Albert Ellis "Guide to Rational Living. It's a book I always have close by for when I see my own dark clouds rolling in.i believe it was first published in 1961but still is very helpful. Hope your new meds are working out.