Friday, May 5, 2023

Falling Behind

If Susan had not emailed and reminded me, I’d have totally forgotten to post anything today, and apparently, I forgot to post a Pic of the Day. Originally, the Star Wars pic yesterday was supposed to be my Pic of the Day, but I really didn’t have much to say yesterday, so I made it my main post. I guess I then forgot to schedule anything for that evening. I know I’d thought about it, but there was an issue with my morning post, so I guess I got sidetracked. 

Anyway. This is one week that I’m not thankful it’s Friday because that means my vacation is almost over. I have Monday and Tuesday off, but I have doctor appointments on both days: my neurologist and a general checkup with my very hot regular doctor. Anyway, it’s all good. While today is going to be another cloudy day, it looks like we might have a nice weekend.

1 comment:

BosGuy said...

I hope you can enjoy the last couple days of your vacation, and you're right about the weather. The gloomy overcast days with rain appear to be over in Boston and sun with temps in the 70s are in our forecast so it'll probably get into the 60s in VT.

Good luck with the doctor's appointments.