Thursday, December 14, 2023

Better? 🤷🏻

Well, I’m sort of better, maybe, not really. Ugh! This headache just won’t go away. It’s not jumping around my head, but staying constant on my left side. It’s mostly in my left eye and the back of my head near my neck on my left side. I slept most of the day yesterday, but the headache never fully went away. It was as bad as before when I woke up this morning. I’ll message my primary doctor this morning, and I’ll try to see if I can either speak to or make an appointment to see someone at the headache clinic. My neurologist moved away, so I’m in between neurologists at the moment. I’m kind of at a loss for how to get some relief.

2 comments:

JimNS said...

Really sorry you're having a particularly bad time with your migraines. Will keep you in prayer.
Jim

joseph said...

mon PC frappé par un méchant virus et une tentative d'hameçonnage m'ayant laissé choir j'ai bien dû après des essais infructueux lui dire adieu c'est pourquoi je comprends ce qu'est un moment migraineux car on en a parfois envie de se casser le crâne; du moins si comme moi elle a parfois le coté ophtalmique , bonne guérison , même s'il s'agit plutôt de rémission de durée indéterminée