Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Under the Weather


I’m feeling a bit under the weather. I’ve been depressed for the last several days and basically, I just can’t get out of this general sense of malaise. When you add to that a migraine and what feels like sinus pain, and I feel like crap. I have absolutely no energy and want to just stay in bed. I went to bed last night at 8:30 pm, and when I woke up at 5 am to feed Isabella, I felt like I hadn’t slept at all. I have two classes to teach today with a variety of museum objects, and if things don’t greatly improve, I will go home at lunch when I’m finished with those classes.

4 comments:

uvdp said...

I hope it will be better this afternoon

BosGuy said...

Sorry, you're not feeling well and hope you fee better soon.
Do you think the general feeling of malaise is attributed to the shorter days, SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder)?

Joe said...

Thanks, uvdp and BosGuy. The malaise may be SAD, but I have a lot of stress going on right now too.

Stan said...

Hey, Joe. Here's hoping you feel better soon.