Monday, December 25, 2023

Merry Christmas! ๐ŸŽ„

Merry Christmas, everyone! Wishing you all the joy of the season from across the miles with glad tidings to you and yours this holiday season. May this Christmas season fill your home with warmth, light, and joy, and may the joy of the season extend into the new year. I hope your Christmas is full of love, joy, and all your favorite things!

๐ŸŽ„Merry Christmas! ๐ŸŽ„

True friends, close in heart, will never be far apart. 

❄️ Happy Holidays! ❄️

4 comments:

JiEL said...

Merry Christmas to you dear Joe.
Thanks for your kind wishes and be sure I am enjoying this time of the year in Peace.

Still alone but not isolated as I have my mother (96yo), my sister, brother in Quรฉbec city who I will visit for New Year.

Hope your enjoying yours as well.

Jean Luc in Montreal.

uvdp said...

Merry Christmas
A French Christmas classic carol : "Petit papa Noel" de Tino Rossi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQushjP2Wqk ; historique https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petit_Papa_No%C3%ABl_(chanson)

Joe said...

Thank you, Jean Luc. It’s been a good day, but right now, I’m exhausted from cooking so much. It was fun though, and I love when I get to cook for others.

Jeff said...

And to you Joe!!