|Rep. Michele and Dr. Marcus Bachmann|
Slavery had a disastrous impact on African-American families, yet sadly a child born into slavery in 1860 was more likely to be raised by his mother and father in a two-parent household than was an African-American baby born after the election of the USA’s first African-American President.
- , who the other day to riff on Bachmann (as the gay news website Towleroad noticed).
- Pundit " and then compared him to Waiting for Guffman character Corky St. Clair., who called Bachmann a "
- The Daily Show co-creator and satirist .", who tweeted that Bachmann is "
- of The Venture Brothers, who : "It's pretty much a given that the most vociferously homophobic men are usually repressing something. But, oh Mary, Michele Bachmann's husband Marcus takes the ever-loving cake. He's a cure-the-gay therapist out of a John Waters movie. I haven't seen flames this high since the last California wildfire..."
- Kids in the Hall comic and television actor via Twitter: "How can Michele Bachman be opposed to gay marriage when she is married to gay man." Foley made a few other tweets about Bachmann, using ""; the hashtag ., who
- to Bachmann as a "bizarre-sounding man who's calling gays 'barbarians'" and wonders how you can "hide" him without putting him in some sort of closet.
For further reading on the topic of Michele and Marcus Bachmann, click "read more" below.
Suggested and Further Reading:
- "Michele Bachmann Would Put Americans on the Straight and Narrow" http://chronicle.com/blogs/brainstorm/michelle-bachmann-would-put-americans-on-straight-and-narrow/37282?sid=at&utm_source=at&utm_medium=en
- "All Kinds of People Weighing in on Marcus ‘Mr. Michele’ Bachmann’s Sexuality" http://gawker.com/5817774/all-kinds-of-people-weighing-in-on-marcus-mr-michele-bachmanns-sexuality
- "Michele Bachmann's First Dude" http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/06/16/michele-bachmann-s-first-dude-husband-marcus-bachmann.html
- "Bachmann's Gaffes and Lies Mean She's Unfit for White House" http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/leslie-marshall/2011/06/29/bachmanns-gaffes-and-lies-mean-shes-unfit-for-white-house
- "For Michele Bachmann, a pattern of getting facts wrong" http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0311/51179.html