Friday, July 28, 2023

Quick Trip

I have to make a quick trip down to Boston and back today. It’s a three hour drive down there. I have a meeting to attend, then I’ll be driving back. I may stay and have dinner just to try and avoid Friday rush hour traffic out of Boston. It’s supposed to be a beautiful, sunny day for a drive. I much prefer driving on sunny weather than in rain. With a sunny day also comes heat. It’s supposed to be 90 degrees in Boston today, whereas here in Vermont, it’s supposed to be 83 degrees. No matter what, it’s going to be hot, and it’s going to feel hotter because of the humidity. Weather, travel time, etc…I hope this will be a productive meeting. 

4 comments:

BosGuy said...

Enjoy the drive.

JiEL said...

Hope your car has air conditionning and that trip might be fun too.

Boston that I visited three times in the past is a twin city of Montreal.
I also have some relatives living in that city who are affiliated to my grand mother on my dad 's side. As many Québécois in the 20th century they did immigrate in Maine, Vermont and New York states to work in some industries.

Have a nice trip.

naturgesetz said...

I hope the meeting went well.

Joe said...

It seemed to go well, naturgesetz. It was a nice drive but an exhausting trip.