Friday, July 21, 2023

Pictures

Sometimes when I have nothing to write about I go through pictures I have saved in hope of inspiration. Sometimes the idea comes, and then, I search for a picture to go with it. At other times, it’s the picture that inspires the post. Today, I had neither. No one picture jumped out at me to inspire a post, and no idea came to me. There are a few interesting things going on in my life, in politics, and the news, but I’m either not in the mood to write about those things or ready to do so. Regardless, have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

BosGuy said...

Enjoy the weekend as well.
Hopefully it will be devoid of rain!

Jeff said...

Love this pic of a man in thought.

bobbert said...

Hi
Have a lovely weekend guys, it is pouring with rain today here in the UK windy too, thankfully we have missed the heat over the near Continent, they can keep that! Regards from Bob in the English Midlands.

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURE! I wonder is he suffering from brutally hot weather like it is here in the USA. That would explain the facial expression.