A blog about LGBTQ+ History, Art, Literature, Politics, Culture, and Whatever Else Comes to Mind. The Closet Professor is a fun (sometimes tongue-in-cheek, sometimes very serious) approach to LGBTQ+ Culture.
¡OH un bello osito! Le amoÁngel
Adorable pic. Many men today enjoy the comfort and security of teddy bears. 🧸
so nice to snuggle with
Fur...on fur....on fur...
Je préfère les chats !
Sorry, if I wanted a grizzly, I would go to British Columbia.
I’ll take the teddy wrapped in that fur anyway.
El soito de la foto parece muy tierno, no me importaría abrazarle...Ángel
Post a Comment
8 comments:
¡OH un bello osito! Le amo
Ángel
Adorable pic. Many men today enjoy the comfort and security of teddy bears. 🧸
so nice to snuggle with
Fur...on fur....on fur...
Je préfère les chats !
Sorry, if I wanted a grizzly, I would go to British Columbia.
I’ll take the teddy wrapped in that fur anyway.
El soito de la foto parece muy tierno, no me importaría abrazarle...
Ángel
Post a Comment